Authorize.net Gateway Merchant Account Customer Information Manager (CIM)
The Authorize.Net® Customer Information Manager (CIM) allows you to store your customers’ sensitive payment information on our secure servers, simplifying payments for returning customers and recurring transactions. It can also help you comply with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard, since customer data is no longer stored locally.
CIM is an ideal tool for businesses that need to securely save customer data and provide convenience for their customers.
- Process Recurring Transactions - You bill your customers different amounts or on different days each month. (e.g. utility companies)
- Process Usage Charges - You bill your customers only when the service is used. (e.g. pay-as-you-go cell phones)
- Simplify PCI Compliance - You are concerned with PCI compliance and protecting your customers’ confidential information.
- Store Customer Data - You want to provide returning customers with the convenience of not having to re-enter their personal data every time they visit your Web site.
- Provide Payment Flexibility - Your customers can store multiple payment methods for repeat purchases.
- Save Multiple Shipping Locations - Your customers can also save multiple shipping locations.
For instant approval!